These croissants strike the perfect balance between fluffy, flaky and are made with only whole, simple ingredients. They’re par-baked so they’re always super-fresh out of your oven!
Flour, Eggs, Milk, Yeast, Sugar, Salt, Butter, Baking Powder, Orange & Lemon Zest, Vanilla Paste, Cream (Nutella, Strawberry Cream, Raspberry Jam, Almond Paste)
INSTRUCTIONS / STORAGE
- This package ships with dry ice and ice packs, ice packs may thaw in transit
- DO NOT handle dry ice with bare hands
- Pastries are fully baked and require reheating
- Remove croissants from packaging and place in the freezer upon arrival
- Croissants can be kept in the freezer for up to 6 months, at room temperature up to 3 days, or in the fridge for 5 days
- Defrost croissants for 3-4 hours at room temperature or 6-8 hours in the refrigerator
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees
- Bake croissants for 3-6 minutes to fully cook.
- Remove from the oven and enjoy!